Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Christmas Card Buffet

Calling all procrastinators! If you are like me, you have yet to THINK about Christmas cards let alone make them. Well I am here to help! I am hosting a card making workshop to help you get those cards finished and ready to mail.

I will provide materials to make up to 11 different Christmas cards. You simply choose the cards you want to make, RSVP your order, and show up to make the cards the day of the workshop.

My home will be open all day on Thursday, DEC 1st from 9am-Midnight with a break from 2-6 so I can do school pick-ups and dinner.

Cost will be as follows:
$6.00 for 3 cards 
$22.00 for 12 cards or
$35.00 for 20cards

Following are the examples of the cards we will be making:


Nativity:

 Reindeer:

Poinsettia:

Ornaments:

Stockings:

Elegant Tree:

Vintage Girl:

Snowflakes:
 Penguin:

 Santa:

Snowman:



Holy Family:


You can prepay by credit card securely through Paypal below. Or get payment to me personally before Sun. November 27th.  At check out, please leave (in the comments section) how many of each card you would like to make so I can ensure I have enough materials for you. I will then send you an e-mail with your reservation confirmation, and directions to my home.
DEADLINE FOR RSVP'S is Sat November, 26th


Choose Quantity






As a special bonus, I will have one additional surprise project for you to make free of charge! Can't wait to see you there! If you have any additional questions please do not hesitate to e-mail me at: cleverleymade@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment