Saturday, January 28, 2012

Chocolate Truffle Class

Description
By popular demand, I will be teaching a Chocolate dipping class just in time for Valentine's day! I will teach you a few tips and tricks on how to make beautiful and tasty chocolate truffles and cake balls. I will share some of my chocolate wisdom that I learned during my years as a candy store owner. How to use it, how to melt it, and why not all chocolate is created equal. I will be providing recipes and demonstration for the novice beginner, as well as some recipes and demonstration for the more adventurous experienced candy maker.

The cost for the class will be $15.00 and I promise it will be worth every penny. Here is what you will get:

Hands on class where you can dip and decorate your own truffles
Recipes for 6 different types of truffles
You will be able to take home a sampling of chocolates
Heart shaped box, perfect for gifting your truffles to your sweetheart
Plus as a bonus! I will provide a card making station for you to make a special handmade Valentine card.

It's a perfect valentine's gift! You are welcome to sign up for more than one gift box/card set, and the cost will be $12 for each additional gift set.

Space will be limited! I currently have 4 classes available with 10 spots each.

Friday February 10th (9am-noon)

Friday February 10th (7pm-10pm)



Saturday February 11th (Noon-3pm)

Saturday February 11th (7pm-10pm)

Please reserve your spot ASAP. Reservations and payment deadline is FEBRUARY 1st.


For your convenience you can make a payment by credit card securely through Paypal:





Choose Date & Time




To purchase additional gift boxes and card sets ($12.00 each) select the button below:




No comments:

Post a Comment